Night's Black Agents
These are the ‘flavor’ options I plan on using.
- Stability is capped at 12.
- Stability degrades faster.
- You lose one rating point of Stability or an interpersonal skill when you kill someone.
- You lose one rating point of Stability or an interpersonal skill when a contact is killed by the enemy.
- If your Sources of Stability are destroyed by the enemy, you lose 3 rating points of Stability.
- Endangering and manipulating innocents can cause Stability loss.
- Mental trauma is somewhat more severe.
- The characters have to roll to avoid Heat from the authorities once per session, rather than per adventure, and getting patrons powerful enough to keep the police away is more expensive.
- Maintaining the default level of money may require outside jobs.
- You have a Drive that pushes you forward.
- Seeing your side betray its ideals or emphasizing more with your opponents can cause Stability loss.